Read before applying:
We're a young company iterating over our remote culture so for now, we're only working with people in locations where the time zone is: -3 hours > Paris time zone < +3 hours
Customer Care Team @Heetch
We empower our internal users with comprehensive tools and new processes so they can provide a great, human support experience to Passengers and Drivers, our public facing users.
Have a look at our stack for a deeper overview: https://stackshare.io/heetch/engineering
Our team's values
- Transparency: We discuss everything openly within the team. Our 'Speak up' culture is strong.
- Remote first: Our team is fully distributed, and we work hard at that, but feel free to work from any of our offices. Flexible work schedules are part of the plan.
- Learn from failures: It's ok to fail, learn from it and try again.
- Experiment things: Being free is part of our DNA, we can try things as long as it brings value.
- Code quality: Tests are as important as code is.
- Sharing is caring: We believe in continuous learning and want you to be proud of what you've learned/built. Sharing is a natural part of the process.
What will be your role?
You'll be joining a passionate team of engineers thus you'll have plenty of things to do to help us build internal products and native mobile app features that enable Heetch to provide a world-class support experience.
Does it sound like you?
- You have more than 3 years of experience in software development
- You have experience with UI testing
- You have solid experience with web-based Admin-UIs, SaaS tools or data visualisation
- If you've already been part of a Customer Support team before, it's a plus.
- If automation is one of your passions, it's another bonus.
- You have full working proficiency in English
What will you do?
- Participate in all aspects of the software development process: planning, programming, testing, deploying and maintenance
- Be Product-centric: suggest ideas/improvements and have a chance to "Make It Happen" by yourself!
- Be an important part of the exit from a monolithic application to a microservices family from a UI perspective (Ride, Marketplace, Driver & Passenger teams) embracing micro frontends using SPA
- Collaborate closely with our Care experts and Product Manager
- Write documentation and runbooks (Being a #RemoteFirst company, this is part of our DNA)
What will be your main challenges?
- Have a focus and impact on performance and monitoring on client side app.
- Evangelize end to end testing through Cypress
- Next.js is powering our internal set of applications
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn)
- Take home assignment (~5 days deadline)
- Interview with your future Engineering Manager (1h)
- Day on site (Paris) or remote interviews to meet your future teammates and stakeholders