Senior (Remote) Full Stack Ruby on Rails Engineer - MedTech at Nua Solutions (WebDoctor)
This job is for you if you have:
- At least 3 years commercial experience in Ruby on Rails
- We prefer “full stack” engineers who can deliver functionality end to end
- A solid understanding of the basics of Object Oriented Programming, SQL and front-end technologies
- A love for problem solving and programming
- A self-starter and constantly learning mentality
- An understanding of the importance of clear communication with excellent spoken and written English
- Happy to work in a timezone within 3 hours of GMT, ideally 2
Bonus if you have experience with:
- Cloud based software like AWS or Azure and some type of Linux / Unix.
- Devops experience (we love ansible)
- Turbolinks-enabled hybrid apps for iOS and/or Android
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs