Enjoy solving large scale problems in the Cloud?
We are looking for a Cloud Architect with Kubernetes and .Net Experience to help design and build the systems that power the MapLarge Cloud spanning thousands of servers across multiple private datacenters and multiple public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google etc). We treat infrastructure as code and hybrid cloud systems are core part of our product. We are looking for a world class Cloud Architect with Kubernetes and .Net Experience (this is not a sys admin job) to help design and code implementations of new systems to help manage our clouds at scale.
At MapLarge you will get to code clever solutions to hard problems that matter, and see rapid real world results. Our systems process billions of records per day from millions of users across many mission critical deployments including the real time world wide location of every commercial boat in the ocean, every plane in the sky, and a high percentage of all US logistics operations nationwide.
We’re looking for an experienced programmer with deep expertise in operational cloud operational disciplines such as Security, Infrastructure, Networking, etc. Of particular interest are skills in one or more of the following modern cloud areas:
- Containerization - Docker & Kubernetes (very highly valued skillset)
- Enterprise Single Sign On, particularly OAuth, SAML, and Active Directory
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (TeamCity, Azure DevOps preferred)
- Infrastructure as code - Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc
What We Do
The team at MapLarge builds cutting edge products for data analytics and visualization to make us safer, more productive, and more efficient. The Maplarge API provides real time geospatial analytics for over 15 billion location events per day and trillions of historical events. Analysts using our geospatial visualization capability can instantly visualize and publish for data discovery and model testing on any desktop, mobile or tablet device.
Who We Need
Cultural Fit - While we hire all kinds of people and invent roles to fit them, there are three key traits we require of every team member that really define our team.
- Fun to Work With - Life is short and work should be fun.
- Extremely Smart - We work on cutting edge hard problems and we need people who can both architect and build these systems at the same time while working with a highly intelligent peer group.
- Passionate Engineers - We need people who really love their work and exhibit the energy and creativity that comes from being fully engaged in what you do.
- US Person based anywhere in the US (100% remote allowed but no offshore)
- 5 Years work experience
- Experience with continuous integration, cloud compute, virtualization, containers, .Net Core and Standard builds, source control and bug tracking
- Experienced solving challenging problems
- Strong Software Development Background
MapLarge is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. MapLarge is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.