Quality Engineer at Hazelcast
We are looking for people to join our quality engineering team at Hazelcast.
Are you tired of testing single-threaded, non-distributed and relatively trivial code? Would you like to take a deep dive into GC logs on a daily basis?
Have you ever dreamed of working with so many different technologies, languages, environments and tools that would make your CV not fit on a scroll paper?
We're looking for a passionate developer with strong focus on quality. In your future position, based on your preference,
you could dive into:
- discovering non trivial consistency issues in a distributed environment,
- performance testing in a big scale scenarios (TBs in memory),
- testing on various, sometimes non-typical, platforms like Linux, Windows, Solaris, z/OS and VMWare,
- becoming a true automation master using scripting languages and Jenkins,
- doing releases of Hazelcast IMDG.
*This position does not involve any UI testing, so please don't send us your CV if you're a Selenium tester.*
We would love you to drop us a CV, if you:
- are a Java master,
- are truly passionate about your work, like digging deep into the problem and never give up before solving it, and
- are interested or have advanced knowledge of concurrency, distributed systems or performance testing,
- would like to speak at conferences as a part of your job,
- feel comfortable working in a distributed team of people with multiple nationalities all around the world.
You may either work in our office (Brno, London or Istanbul) or code remotely from a home office.
It is also preferable that you are within a few hours of the CET timezone as this is where most of the developers are based.
At Hazelcast, we're best known for the world's simplest and most powerful open source in-memory data grid named Hazelcast IMDG.
Besides that, we're expanding our area of expertise to stream and batch processing with lightweight, embeddable and fast Hazelcast Jet.
Our community is counted to tens of millions starts of our software every day all around the world.
Join us to be part this exciting path to the future of distributed computing!
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs