This position is for US residents only.
Accella is looking for a full stack developer with experience building web and mobile applications utilizing ReactJS, React Native, Drupal, and other similar technologies.
In addition to React / Drupal experience, we are looking for a candidate with a mixed skillset covering both web & native mobile development including languages such as .NET, Ruby on Rails, Angular, Node.js and other JS frameworks. While the position will require its fair share of React work, it is likely the candidate will be asked to work on projects ranging across various technologies, so we are looking for a more well-rounded individual in terms of a technology background.
We will heavily weigh the applicants problem solving skills. Must be highly motivated and a serious self starter.
Must have the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical resources. We are looking for someone that enjoys being part of a team and will offer feedback and ideas in order to design and develop the most solid and extensible products for our clients.
We want a leader, an ideas person, and someone that is eager to work on multiple challenging projects, sometimes simultaneously.
What we expect in a candidate:
- BS in Computer Science, BS in closely related discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Candidate must be located within the US, but can be located anywhere around the country
- 3+ years experience with React development
- At least 5 years experience with software development
- Effective communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving and creative mindset
- Experience thriving in a high-performance, results-oriented organization
- Experience and proficiency in interacting with external clients
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus
- Experience with native mobile development a plus
- Experience with .NET development a plus
- Experience with Drupal development a plus