We are seeking multiple Junior to Mid level full-stack Software Application Developer(s) for immediate hire. To be considered, you must include your city/state, phone number, and current email on your resume.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
Remote work IS available for this position for qualified candidates; however, candidates must reside within the continental US..
This position is contingent upon contract and funding. Contract has been awarded and runs through August 2021 with potential to run longer . This position may require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 1- 5 years of experience
- Ability to create new functionality or augment existing functionality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers
Technical requirements needed:
- ASP.NET MVC; ASP.NET CORE
- Web Services: SOAP/JSON/REST
- HTML5 and C#
- Microsoft SQL server
- Visual Studio
- Single Page Application experience using React, Aurelia, Angular, or similar libraries such as jQuery, Bootstrap, Moment.js, Lodash, etc.
Technical skills that are a plus:
- Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using unit testing frameworks such as Microsoft Unit Test Framework or NUnit
- iOS or Android development
- Microsoft Azure
- GIS (Bing or Google Maps)
The interview process includes both oral and written components. The written component is an online skills test and is taken before the oral interview process begins. Candidates scoring less than 75% will not be contacted for an interview.