Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an Android Developer to join our amazing tech team.
You will work on our customer and shopper apps, in order to make the e-commerce experience even nicer, the picking process easier and our customers happier.
Our opportunities are countless: if you join us you will grow personally and professionally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
Skills & Requirements:
- love for coding: you are proud of your work
- advanced knowledge of OOP
- good knowledge of Android app architecture and SDK using Java, Java 8 and Kotlin are a nice plus
- one or more Android project to show us
- knowledge of MVC and MVVM design patterns
- experience in developing heavily network-based apps
- experience with modern and advanced libraries like Retrofit and Dagger2
- knowledge of the reactive programming paradigm
- familiarity with automated unit and UI testing
- great communication and synthesis skills
- analytical, detail focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture
- team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team.
- being able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of a EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa)