Platform Engineer for Containers at Giant Swarm GmbH
- You will be responsible for architecting and building distributed systems
- You will use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You take part in testing, metrics, continuous integration
- You have experience with more than one language and a strong architectural background. One of these languages is Go.
- You love to automate things and you are used to deploying in production multiple times a day
- You are a profound Linux user
- You have worked with Docker - experiences with Kubernetes, Prometheus are a bonus point
- You prefer to build your applications as multiple services instead of a monolith
- You know the concepts of CAP theorem, Paxos/raft consensus, distributed databases and message passing
- We (and our customers) are currently mostly distributed around Europe (around UTC), thus, your main timezone should be somewhere between -2UTC to +2UTC to ensure better communication.
- We are very active in the K8s space. If you are as well or you just love giving talks that will be the perfect addition to your profile.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs