Senior Software Developer/Engineer - iOS/Android (Senior, Remote) at TopDevz
We are looking for a qualified Senior iOS/Android Developer/Engineer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. This is a remote opportunity.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As an iOS/Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Proven work experience as an iOS/Android developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs