DevOps - F5/Terraform/Ansible Engineer at Grassroots Technologies, Inc
GRT is carefully searching for new Systems/DevOps candidates for a high profile, global commerce engagement.
GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding and work/school experience; we are also equally interested in promising communication skills, and growth potential of any candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science and/or Engineering related academic study
- Minimum of 3-4 years on the job, industry based work experience. (academic period work applicable)
- Self motivated individual/leader looking for challenging work material in a dynamic team environment. Strong communication skills a must with abilities to interact with both technical and non-techical client personnel.
- Extensive experience in Virtual (Cloud) F5 configuration with Azure as a backdrop.
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with CDNs
Some Level of Exposure Preferred:
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby) within UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience with build systems (Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc)
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs