AWS Architect / Consultant: Flexible hours & remote work (UK only) at The Scale Factory (London, UK)
Every day, we help teams deliver business value on the AWS cloud. We work with customers across a number of sectors, including e-commerce, media, healthcare, and fintech. The infrastructures we work with support millions of pounds of transactions every month.
Working with other Scale Factory colleagues, you'll help our customers build and operate their cloud solutions, working with their engineers to put together a foundation of good DevOps & SRE practise, helping them move faster, maintain uptime, and keep their secrets safe and secure.
In this role you will:
- Visit customers and understand their business requirements
- Build client relationships
- Review infrastructure and processes using the AWS Well-Architected framework
- Help to identify new sales opportunities, and put together proposals
- Provide recommendations and guidance on good infrastructure and DevOps practice
- Coach and teach customers' staff, and Scale Factory colleagues
- Get hands-on with implementation from time to time
Skills & Requirements
You'll need production experience working with AWS, and with Linux. If you've designed and built systems in AWS before, we'd like to talk to you. Experience running Kubernetes would be a bonus.
You'll be building relationships with clients and colleagues, so you'll need to be able to communicate well face-to-face, in front of a whiteboard, and using the written word.
For some of the work we do, you'll need to hold the AWS Solutions Architect (Professional) certificate. If you don't have that qualification currently, you'll need to pass that exam during your probation period.
The salary range listed here is indicative - we'll make you an offer based on your location and experience.
We're not looking to work with recruiters to fill this role.
Please let the company know you found this position on remote-developer-jobs.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
See related remote developer jobs