SpotMe is the leader in enterprise engagement platforms for virtual and hybrid events. Our mission is to challenge the status quo to create greater experiences for customers and employees. SpotMe is used by over 2 million users and 80 Fortune 500 brands like L’Oréal, SAP and Pfizer.
This is a new and exciting time. Virtual is the way people work, meet, and interact. With SpotMe Anywhere, we are not following trends, we are shaping them.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team of professionals from 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that stayed positive and quickly adapted to the new world. In 8 weeks, we shipped a new product and we have been experiencing a 15x demand since our launch.
If working with our team in shaping the future sounds like the opportunity you're looking for then let us get to know you by submitting your resume. You will be free to decide when you want to work from home, and when you come to the office. In fact, you can work from anywhere you want in Europe.
- Develop new features for our CMS - SpotMe Backstage as well as for our WebApp.
- Optimise user experience, streamline workflows, improve feedback and reporting
- Perform complete UI/UX re-design with ease of use, contextual aid in mind
- Work in cross-team projects on new & improving existing features
- Participate in brainstorming, specification and design sessions
- Maintain documentation, samples & best practices up to the highest standards
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases is a plus
- Demonstrated success in designing and building complex web applications
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Proactive, independent, completes tasks down to resolution